492 total views
- Two skinless salmon fillets
- One half navel orange, peeled and segmented, plus 1 tablespoon of orange juice
- One fennel bulb, stalks removed and sliced, fronds reserved for garnishing
- Two tablespoons pitted green olives, halved
- One tablespoon lemon juice
- One tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Combine orange, fennel, olives, orange juice, lemon juice and one teaspoon of olive oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and toss the ingredients together.
- Season both sides of salmon fillets with salt and pepper. In a large non-stick skillet, heat the remainder olive oil over medium heat. Add salmon fillets, flat side down, cooked until the bottom is browned. Turn salmon and cook until opaque throughout.
- Serve salmon with orange and fennel topping. Garnish with fennel fronds.
- Choose unsmoked skinless salmon fillets sold in a pack of two.
- Cook salmon over medium heat for about three minutes each side. Do not overcook. When cooking, make sure salmon fillets are about two inches apart.