208 total views
Rachel Judd shows us how to give your nails the spooky edge this Halloween!
You’ll need a mix of nail art pens and nail varnish in orange, black and white.
1. Paint three of your nails white.
2. Paint the two remaining nails black.
3. Using the black nail art pen draw two different designs onto the white nails.
I chose to draw Jack Skellington from the Nightmare Before Christmas & a spider on a web.
4. Using the white nail art pen, draw a spider’s web on one of the black nails.
5. Finally, use the orange to add blood splatters to your one remaining white nail.
Draw a pumpkin onto your thumb nail and the look is complete!
For more nail designs take a peek at SCAN Fashion on Twitter at @scanfashion or via Instagram by searching @SCANFASH