198 total views
- 150g Oats
- 110g Honey
- 90g Flora
If you like, why not add your favourite healthy ingredients such as dried fruit or glace cherries
- Heat the oven at 180°C/350°F/160°Fan/Gas 4
- Grease a 16–20 cm baking tin or dish
- Put the oats into a large bowl.
- Melt the flora and the honey in a small bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds — stir well until all the flora has melted into the honey.
- Now add the melted mixture to the oats and mix well.
- Put all the mixture into the greased tin and bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown and firm.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes then cut into pieces.