160 total views
- 1 x 215g sheet of ready rolled puff pastry
- 30ml milk
- 300ml of whipped double cream
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- 225g strawberries, quartered
- 1 tbsp strawberry jam
- Heat the oven to Gas Mark 5, 200°c
- Lay out the puff pastry and take a drinking glass, turn it upside down and cut out up to four circles.
- With a smaller upside down glass press down and make an incision inside each larger circle, then glaze the pastry with the milk.
- Place the pastry on a tray and bake in the middle of the oven for 10 minutes until they have risen and look crisp.
- Very carefully cut around the inner circle and pull out the middle circle of pastry, this is excess. You should now be left with a lovely crisp hollow pastry case.
- Mix the whipped cream and golden syrup to make a light cream and fill the cases with as much as you like. Place the quartered strawberries on top until they’re overflowing.
- Finally, layer some jam on top of the strawberries to stick them all together and add sqme squirty cream.
- Chill, serve and enjoy!