552 total views
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 50g Flora
- 50g soft brown sugar
- 100g self raising wholemeal flour
- Heat the oven to 190C°/375°F/170°F/Gas 5 and grease an small ovenproof dish.
- Rub the Flora into the flour until it looks like breadcrumbs.
- Add the sugar and mix well.
- Peel, core and chop your apples and place them in the oven dish.
- Spoon or sprinkle your crumble mixture carefully over all the apples.
- Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly and serve with cream, custard or ice cream.