Makes aproximately 12 muffins.
125ml Vegetable Oil
100g Granulated Sugar
100g Brown Sugar
1tsp Vanilla Extract
400g Plain Flour
4 teaspoons of Baking Powder
150g Milk, White or Dark Chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (Gas mark 6)
- Combine the eggs, oil, vanilla extract, sugars and milk in a large bowl and mix well
- Take another bowl and mix together the flour, salt and baking powder
- Break up the chocolate and stir into the flour mixture until covered before adding together both bowls of ingredients and stirring well
- Line a muffin tray with paper cases and fill each case with the mixture.
- Bake the muffins for 20-25 minutes
- Place a skewer or a sharp knife into one of the muffins, if it comes out clean (besides any chocolate) then the muffins are done
- Leave to cool and enjoy