381 total views
When it comes to buying your girlfriend, wife, friend, sister or mum a present at Christmas, most people (and by ‘most people’ I mean boykind) just haven’t got a clue what to surprise their loved ones with. Well here are some gifts that you just can’t go wrong with.
- Perfume: There are always new scents coming out and it’s guaranteed girls will constantly want new ones as perfumes never seem to last. This is a present that will never fail to impress. Check out what perfumes she already has and note it down, and that way when you’re faced with counters upon counters of perfume bottles you can simple point out to the sales assistant what perfumes she likes and they will point you in the right direction.
- Tickets to a concert or show: Is there a TV show or band she really enjoys? Well, Christmas is the perfect time to treat her to tickets as well as a present that you can enjoy too. This is a personal present that she’s bound to appreciate as it shows that you know her well. Also, if you fancy splashing the cash then why not opt for a meal and show option that way you can make an evening of it.
- Jewellery: All girls love to have a bit of sparkle on Christmas day but with a wide range of options available the prospect of deciding may have you screaming on the inside. The answer is keep it simple. A teardrop diamond necklace or a silver bangle will please even the fussiest of women. After all diamonds really are a girl’s best friend.
- A chocolate fondue set: If you are looking to buy the chocolate loving lady in your life the perfect gift this Christmas then look no further as a chocolate fondue is the answer. Accompany with a big bar of galaxy and a basket filled with a selection of fruit, marshmallows and biscuits to put a smile of her face this Christmas.
- A spa day: Every girl needs a little time to unwind and a pamper day full of manicures, massages and face treatments will be hugely appreciated. If you do not know when she will have some time to spare then why not buy her a gift voucher instead, allowing her to set a date for her day of pampering for a time which is convenient for her. Gift vouchers often come gift wrapped too meaning that once less job to worry about.