- 240g digestive biscuits
- 100g butter
- 30ml golden syrup
- 200g cream cheese
- 70g caster sugar
- 80ml crème fraiche
- 40g & 20g white chocolate chips
- 75g & 25g Rasberries
1. Grease a 20cm sandwich tin.
2. Place the biscuits in a large plastic bag, seal and crush with a rolling pin.
3. Melt the butter and syrup gently in the microwave for approximately 30 seconds.
4. Stir in the crushed biscuits and stir into the melted sauce.
5. Press firmly into the tin and allow to cool.
6. Place the creamed cheese into a bowl and beat until smooth.
7. Add the crème fraiche, beat again then stir in the sugar.
8. Gently stir in the 40g white chocolate chips and the 75g chopped rasberries into the creamy mixture.
9. Spoon the mixture on top of the biscuit base. Place the spare srasberries and chocolate on the top for decoration then chill in the fridge.