363 total views
• Twiggy: The woman of the moment. She’ll go far! (2014 Note: ANTM Judge and M&S Women’s range – far indeed…)
• Being a Hippie: Because there’s nothing else that screams ‘free love’ more than a fringe jacket and a tie-dye t-shirt.
• Mary Quant: Inventor of the mini-skirt. Give that girl an OBE or something! (2014 Note: She got an OBE)
• Excess Eyes: Eyeliner flick, mascara on both lashes and block colour eye shadow. Those girls really know how to go wild! I suppose it was this or LSD.
The Bad and the Ugly
• Curves: How are you going to become like Givenchy’s muse Audrey Hepburn if you continue to eat breakfast at Tiffany’s? (2014 Note: keep eating, healthy is hot and curves a la Kate Upton are SO in right now)
• Pencil Skirts: Not the best when running for the bus. That’s why those up North where the mini skirt t’work! ‘Twerk’ if you will! Maybe that will catch on…
• Leotards: No way are we wearing that. Next you’ll be saying we’re all going to get into Disco! (2014 Note: A 1970’s reference? Oh never mind…)